AT A CROSSROAD: RUNNERS WORKSHOP
At a Crossroad:
- Take a step into the art of running with NYStudio. Whether you are a professional runner wanting to stay injury-free, new to the sport or simply looking to improve and pick up your pace, this workshop is suitable for you!
- We will provide you with a routine and set of exercises to take away and use immediately, within your training programme; our aim is to help you enhance performance and stay injury-free. (Plus there might be cake).
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase and use towards this course.
- Understand what Pilates is and how it can be useful for your sport
- Be able to follow an exercise routine safely and understand how to modify it if required.
- Learn a range appropriate exercises and skills to improve your performance and decrease your risk of injury
- Gain the confidence to incorporate these exercises into your training programme
- Improve your body awareness, enhance efficiency, mobility, power and endurance
- Gain an understanding of the importance of breathing
- Learn how to calm a busy mind using mindful exercise
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
- 2 hours of highly qualified teaching
- Current & relevant presentation
- Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
- Course notes
Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Book via our timetable. 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of workshop.
Back to events