These matwork classes are designed to be great for the purse and the person. Classes are suitable for all ages and abilities -however you should be able to get up and down onto the floor with or without assistance – if you do struggle, then please consider our more suitable Balance Class. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Pilates for All classes are designed to be accessible and useful for everyone. Let us tell you why!
- Experienced, highly trained teacher
- Fun and social- groups of 7 max in NY Studio at Stokesley and 12 max in the Village Halls at Carlton & Stainton
- Extensive timetable with convenient peak times, easy parking and an opportunity to class swap
- Challenging classes; we incorporate a range of small equipment such as balls, bands and toning circles to keep you thinking!
- Exercises based upon the Pilates matwork repertoire, but designed with you and your class in mind – you won’t be left to struggle!
- Exercises can be regressed or progressed for each individual- we want you to feel supported.
- If you are unsure if the class is suitable, please do drop us an email before attending. You might prefer to book an Individual Session before joining in a group. This can be arranged by contacting NY Studio. Individual Sessions provide you with the skill set required to feel confident about entering a group setting.
- What to bring:
- All the equipment is provided, so you don’t need to worry about this, although if you prefer to use your own mat, this is also fine.
- We suggest layers of clothing that you can move freely in. Please guys, ensure that if you do wear shorts, that you are well-supported, otherwise it can get a bit awkward for your teacher.
Classes are bookable as a Term or a Payment Plan. Pricesvary depending on how you decide to pay.
Booking in advance is required- please email if this is your first booking, or if you are a returning or current client, book online here
Back to Classes