Individual sessions are for anyone who would like a session specifically designed for their body. These sessions may be arranged for a time to suit your diary.
We encourage Individual sessions prior to starting in group classes. You may find that you prefer to undertake Individual sessions regularly instead of, or alongside group sessions.
Individual Sessions are especially useful:
- if you are new to Pilates and want to learn the basics quickly.
- If you have a particular condition or one that needs special consideration or rehabilitation.
- if you want to focus on a particular body area or a specific goal, such as sports performance.
- if you need a session that is flexible and suits your diary
Let us tell you why!
- Experienced, highly trained teacher with experience teaching up to Olympic standard
- All individual Sessions utilise Pilates Studio Equipment – Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Ladder Barrel and other small props, which offer both resistance and support, allowing you to achieve much more than you think is possible- we want you to feel supported!
- Transferable Exercises for you to use in your own workouts at home or in the gym
- Flexibility with appointments
- All the equipment is provided, so you don’t need to worry about this, although if you prefer to use your own mat, this is also fine.
- We suggest layers of clothing that you can move freely in. Please guys, ensure that if you do wear shorts, that you are well-supported, otherwise it can get a bit awkward for your teacher.
- Individual Lessons are offered 7 days a week to fit with your timetable and ours. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome new clients to our studio.
- You can arrange an Individual Session by contacting us today!
Please note that Individual sessions are based on up to 2 people attending only. If there are more than 2, this is considered a Group Session and will be charged accordingly. Prices can be viewed here.
Back to Classes