Off To a Tee:
- Mindfulness exercise is becoming vital in the professional golf scene; Rich Reem is doing it, Tiger Woods hints that Pilates is his thing, and according to the media, Rocco Mediate put down his weights to take up Pilates to “preserve (his) back”.
- Golfers need to have an exercise programme where the training corresponds to how far you can hit a golf ball; you need to be able to swing!
- Our Golfers workshop is designed with the golfer in mind; we want to help you improve your swing so you can hit your ball further.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase and use towards this course.
- Understand what Pilates is and how it can be useful for for golfers to ‘improve your game’
- Be able to follow an exercise routine safely and understand how to modify it if required.
- Learn a range of appropriate exercises and skills to improve your performance, targeting the deep postural muscles
- Gain tips and techniques to reduce the risk of injury, with all that twisting and bending involved in the name of golf. Amen!
- Learn a range appropriate exercises and skills to optimise your performance,
- Improve your body awareness, mobility,strength and swing – enabling you to hit that ball further!
- Gain an understanding of the importance of breathing
- Learn how to calm a busy mind using mindful exercise
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
- 2 hours of highly qualified teaching (including short break)
- Current & relevant presentation
- Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
- Course notes
Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of workshop
Back to events