- It is never too late to make a difference! We think this class is perfect for anyone who is a little apprehensive about joining a general class – here at NYStudio we understand that if your back causes you discomfort you might have concerns. We also are firm believers that having good quality bone health is vital for everyone, so we combined 2 of our popular classes together to create our Backcare and Bone Health class.
- -Do you want to learn how to build strong
bones in an Osteoporosis safe environment?
want to exercise? But have concerns because of chronic back-pain?
want to learn useful, gentle movements that may help improve your pain
you want to become more confident in a cosy, warm and friendly environment?
If so, we believe
this class could be for you. Let us tell you why!
- Experienced, highly trained teacher withexperience teaching up to Olympic standard
- Gentle and supportive classes
- Transferable Exercises for you to use in yourown workouts at home or in the gym
- Challenging classes; we incorporate a range ofsmall equipment such as balls, bands and toning circles to keep you thinking!
- Exercises based upon the Pilates matworkrepertoire, but designed with you and your class in mind – youwon’t be left to struggle!
- Exercises can be regressed or progressed foreach individual- we want you to feel supported.
- If you are unsure if the class is suitable,please do drop us an email before attending. You might prefer to book an Individual Session before joining in a group. This can be arranged by contacting NY Studio. Individual Sessions provide you with the skill set required to feel confident about entering a group setting.
- What to bring:
- All the equipment is provided, so you don’t need to worry about this, although if you prefer to use your own mat, this is also fine.
- Please see T&Cs if you are unsure of what you should wear. We suggest layers of clothing that you can move freely in.Please guys, ensure that if you do wear shorts, that you are well-supported,otherwise it can get a bit awkward for your teacher.
Classes are bookable as a course (usually 7 weeks at a time) or Pay As You Go. For courses, Early Bird Discount Codes are often available several weeks in advance of a course start date – please seethe homepage for details and availability of these. Booking in advance is required. Book online here
Please note, the first time you log in, you will be required to complete a short health questionnaire and share your contact details. This is a legal requirement.